District 43 Delegate for Annapolis
A True Green New Deal: Campaign for Human Rights
Over 80 years ago, my hometown of 25 years, Greenbelt, was founded as a New Deal town. Inspired by Eleanor and Franklin Delano Roosevelt. It has about 1,600 cooperative town-homes. American ought to live its Constitution: free education, affordable housing, free healthcare (no premium or co-pay), fair taxation, the right to vote (by constitutional amendment),economy, PEOPLE ARE HUMAN RIGHTS!!!
I am running for Annapolis because I am fit and the workforce has failed me. This political office is how I’ll best be of service January 11, 2023!
The Baltimore City local of the Maryland Green party required an explanation of how I would apply their values.
- It is my absolute belief that policy-making is from the bottom up. In 2008, I remember seeing Inside Job in the theatre, about money in politics and another in July 2014 about the Kochs and ALEC’s bad lawmaking (I was unemployed at the time (Jan 2014-May2017).
- As a Black, gay male, Civil Rights will be a top priority as a legislator.
- The Earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. Climate will determine if we all exist past the next five years.
- Baltimore City needs new politics that is non-corrupt and health driven, community-involved.
- Defund military spending. “The US military is responsible for the most widespread pollution of the planet – unfortunately this information goes almost entirely unreported. The US Department of Defense has left its toxic legacy throughout the world in the form of depleted uranium, oil, jet fuel, pesticides and defoliants like Agent Orange and lead“.
- Greenbelt, my home for 25 years, has 1,600 cooperative houses and a café in its Center.
- People have a right to identify as they choose.
- It’s the American way.
- We should speak out against trafficking and atrocities where they exist.
- We lead by example. Be the change that we want to see. A better world is possible.
Work With Me
Prince George’s Co.and Baltimore City Election Judge and Chief Judge
Occupy DC (2011)
Maryland Committee to Amend (2014-2016)
Get Money Out Md. Since 2014 www.getmoneyoutmd.org
Successfully passed a resolution in the Maryland Senate (2015); however, in 2016 six like-minded organizations countered our Article V convention process (in which no constitution amendment can be possible, due to Congressional inaction to call for one) The House of Delegates passed a resolution in 2018. The current EHEA committee in the Maryland Senator is the current hold up. The session was closed to the public in 2020 and 2021 due to Covid and the resolution was not filed in 2022.
Maryland United for Peace and Justice www.mupj.org (co-webmaster) July 2014 – 2020; first year prepared last conference, we network with the several Maryland peace, justice and environmental groups, support legislation, host Summits and workshops.
Renaud De’Aundré Brown M.M., Tenor
Renaud was born in Washington, DC. He has a Bachelor’s of Music in Music Education from Shenandoah Conservatory, Winchester, VA and Ma in Music from Morgan state University. He conducted the John Mann Youth choir, Winchester, VA and played for the Berryville Seventh-day Adventist Church in Berryville, VA. He toured the East Coast United States, San Francisco, Canada, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany and Nashville, Tennessee. Renaud competed in National Teachers of Singing, excellent ratings, in the state of Virginia.
He has recorded compact discs with Columbia Union Collegiate Chorale and Pro Musica, Takoma Park, MD, Morgan State choir, Baltimore, MD, and Washington Chorus, Washington, DC. He has sung with the Washington Chorus for five and a half seasons, Dupont Park Seventh-day Adventist Chancel choir, Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal Cathedral choir, guest chorister for Metropolitan Baptist Music Ministry and Choral Arts Society of Washington, DC and Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran in Arlington, VA. Renaud has broadcasted on television with the Choral Arts Society of Washington, DC, A Capitol Fourth and has performed in The Marriage of Figaro, The Bartered Bride and the Carmen quintet. Renaud has been active with the Charm City (Baltimore) Labor chorus for over 10 years.
He was co-chair of the Baltimore Co. local and Secretary of the Maryland State Green party.