- I hear you on No Crematorium in Govans! I will work with Councilmember Mark Conway and the city council as well as the Baltimore delegation.
- I hear you on No Hopkins Private Police! In 2021 , the repeal HB336, sponsored by Delegate Julian Ivey of Prince George’s failed in committee. Antonio Hayes, a Baltimore Senator (D-40) sponsored SB793 Only Delegates Boyce, Mosby, and Lewis voted against. The September 22 mtg. was blocked by protesters. So was the next closed virtual session September 29. Draft MOU of Hopkins Private Police partnership w/ BPD https://publicsafety.jhu.edu/assets/uploads/sites/9/2022/09/BPD-JHU-MOU-09.19.2022.pdf https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2019/04/governor-hogan-signs-hopkins-police-bill-into-law
3. Tenant Rights – Tenant Holding Over
Amending the Md code on Self Storage practice, Bruce Bariano being a chief lobbyist for storage facilities in Annapolis.
4. Repeal At-will (campaign issue) 43A legislators I would like to see legislation on this. When a resident of 44A, I spoke to Del. Pat Young and former Sen. Shirley Nathan-Pullium.
5. Curb predatory practices re: Storage facilities (particularly Public Storage but others. Sen Washington, please comment. Amending the Md code on Self Storage practice, Bruce Bereano, a chief lobbyist for storage facilities in Annapolis.
6. Codify Abortion in MGA 2023.
Email your concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org